Thomas Hong has a BSEE, MSEE, and over 25 years of executive management experience.
- Facilitated meetings of CEO groups and advised CEOs in Silicon Valley during the past ten years.
- Served on Advisory Boards for Silicon Valley hi-tech startups.
- Raised funding from Angel Investors, Venture Capital, and Corporate Investors/Partners.
- Serial entrepreneur, CEO/Principal Founder of four hi-tech computer peripheral and networking product companies: Davong, Tiara, Aquila and Acculan
- Managed one company from inception to $22 million revenue and $1M profit in 2nd year with over 150 employees
- Sold 12 technology licenses to private and public companies
- Director of Engineering at National Semiconductors and Intersil Corporation
- Engineering Manager at Apple and Memorex