Advice for CEO from peer CEOs.
Board Of CEOs provides peer group meetings for CEO to get assistance and advice on key business issues and for expedient problem solving.
- Group meeting of peers; CEOs, COOs, executives with P/L responsibilities.
- Confidential and trusted environment for business issue discussions
- Every member presents one business issue for discussion with the group
- Each member benefits from the combined knowledge and experience of all attendees
- Clarification of problem and root causes
- Developed joint ventures
- New marketing focus
- Successful business acquisition
- Key executive issue resolution
Half-day Monthly Meetings
- The meeting is facilitated by the Principals of Board of CEOs
- Facilitators are former CEOs with substantial knowledge/experience
- Participants actively comment and advise based on real life experiences
- Facilitators are also available for off-line, one-on-one assistance
- All attendees sign Non-Disclosure Confidentiality (NDA Agreement)